Monday 12 January 2015

Proprietor Of BIMS African Foods Peckham London, Bola Amole Is Dead




Nigerian community in London was thrown into mourning yesterday with the story of the sudden death of Mrs Bola Amole, who is the proprietor of BIMS African Foods Limited based in London, United Kingdom and BIMS Afro Continental located in Lagos, was said to have passed away at her home in Nigeria




Aunty Bola was always an inspiration to me from my very early years. A friend of my moms for almost 30 years .Growing up watching her excel in business, politics, as a mother and female go getter, always gingered something inside me.

She will always call me to say "I read all your articles in the paper, i'm so proud of you".
Acknowledgement from Aunty Bola to me meant I was definitely doing a good job.


RIP sweet aunty  B, you really left us too soon. 
You will be missed but your legacy will always live on.







Mrs Risikat Bola Amole, was the chairperson of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) in the entire Europe up till 2003 before she joined the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and now Accord Party.

She was also a member of the Labour Party in the United Kingdom. She was aspiring to go to the House of Representatives this year before her sudden death.






No comments:

Post a Comment